Tuesday, August 7, 2007

~ tuesday_my sight was blurr ~

Ooohhh my sight become more blur due my eye look like swollen. Now already 2days i have this problem..but some how i can play the online game The Impossible Quiz hehe on yesterdy i post. I like that game,its test our IQ. So far today my work very quite so i have time to play game to release stress keke now i need to find any picture on the 04th August 2007 due i interesting one of the kereta berhias on dat night. Some picture i already check on Rano webiste. Actually on dat night i not going to bandar cos ll road was stuck so i went to The Mall..fuhyooo dat night many people on that area and the interesting thing was there's was a The Seventh Fleet Band Navy Musicians,a lot people watch them doing the live band..wow really great.




Above was one of my favourite video Shin Chan some of this video i will download to my hp so easy for me to watch every where i go hehe i like to watch.To whom like to watch this shin chan video, u can watch on YouTube.

No comments:

 

Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments